Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Into the Still Blue!

Happy book birthday to Veronica Rossi!  If you haven't already picked up the Under the Never Sky series, now is the perfect time!  The third book, Into the Still Blue, is out today!


I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this beauty, and truly devoured it.  I was so excited to see what Veronica had in store and wasn't disappointed.  



Under the Never Sky is the kind of trilogy that's hard to get into at first, but it's worth it if you keep going.  The first book wasn't my favorite..I thought the characters were lacking in many cases (especially Aria), but the series picked up as you continued on.  There was one detail I wish was resolved in the final book, but I won't say more until we discuss spoilers!

Here is my non spoiler-y review! Pretty vague, I know: Go out and get your copy today! 

A great conclusion to the “Under the Never Sky” trilogy!  Sometimes, it’s really easy to see where a series is going from how the author sets it up.  Obviously, there are certain things that Aria, Roar, Perry, and others had to accomplish in order to bring closure to the series, but there were so many twists and turns that I could not see coming.
Taking place almost exactly after THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT (book 2) ends, the action starts early on.  Aria and Perry are up against Hess and Sable in a race for the Still Blue, the only protection against the Aether storms, and time is running out.
I loved this book.  I thought Veronica Rossi did an excellent job closing out the series in a very fulfilling way.  It had me on the edge of my seat from the moment I started reading it. The stakes were raised, and the limits were tested...ultimately, it paid off.  Hats off to you, Veronica Rossi, for a great series.

Go out and get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment