Monday, January 27, 2014

Welcome!


Thanks for checking out my blog!  I'm just another crazy fangirl with an intense love for books and all things relating to them.  I've been an avid reader my whole life, but there was something about The Fault in Our Stars that sparked up my love for reading again.  Still, about a year and a half later, I'm reading up a storm.  This blog will highlight some book-ish news, and review some awesome books.

As a little background, I teen review for three independent bookstores in the Chicagoland area.  I have so much fun doing this and running my instagram fan account (@someinfinites).  I'm 15, so in ninth grade, and already ready to get out of high school.  I'm looking into a career of just reading for a living..does this exist? ;)

Meeting authors is one of my favorite things ever.  It's so great to tell a person firsthand how their work impacted your life.  My parents don't know what to do with me, though, as they've carted me around the city for different events and let me go to Charleston, SC to attend YALLfest. I don't know, man, I just really like books.

Getting a book hangover is the absolute worst feeling in the world, so hopefully, my recommendations will get you out of your spunk and into the next fictional world. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I really like you blog! I was wanting to know if you could check out mine, and is there a way to subscribe to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I will of course check out your blog! You can follow/subscribe via email or with bloglovin. Thanks for reading!

      Delete